What is life? Cold? Boring? Empty? Just a series of black and white modes with no sound or rhythm?
Or is life LOUD? Full of Vibrancy and Color? But also Quiet, with Ups – Downs – Honesty – Fakeness – Beauty – Ugliness – Love – Hate – REALITY!? Now that’s life.
And that’s The Poetry About Us. This is real life. This literally is the poetry about us, and everything we go through.
But this is not just poetry. This is your one-stop poetry website. There are three main parts to this blog: Short Poems, Writing Tips, and Featured Blogs.
Welcome to The Poetry About Us. Short Poems, Writing Tips, & Featured Blogs.
Get Started. . .
- For poems, check out, “Will I Write Again Today?”
- For writing tips, start with “How to Start a Poetry Blog | Best Tips for Beginners.”
- and for one of the featured blogs, check out “I Am a Paradox” and their post, “Puckered.”
Below, I hope you look at some of my recent posts as well as my archives.
- Grace – I am a paradox | Featured Blogs
- Hold my Hand | Poetry Remix No. 7
- I am just a little flower – Blue Feet, Bamboo Flute
- Endlessness | Short Poem No. 52
- Young and Tender | Short Poem No. 51
© Joey Blue and thepoetryaboutus.com, 2019. All rights reserved.